Aria’s advanced Sales Order Allocation module is more than a way to just generate picking tickets for the warehouse to ship the finished goods. It gives you greater flexibility to define and process virtually any form of allocation. So whether you allocate by style, by order, or use out sophisticated automatic allocation, you can be sure your goods will be picked, packed, and shipped on time to the right customers.
- Run an allocation, review it, and generate picking tickets.
- Pick one order from multiple warehouses.
- Search and view any picking tickets by style, date, or by picking ticket number.
- Print shipping labels based on picking ticket.
- Manual and automatic generation of packing slip with support for RF hand-held devices.
- Print shipping labels with style contents including customer SKU.
- Full integration with the EDI module to generate “Advance Shipping Notice.”
- Allocation by order with multiple store capability.
- Allocation by style/color.
- Powerful automatic allocation based on user-defined criteria.
- Allocate coordinated groups.
- Control minimum percentage availability in stock for both separates and coordinates.
- Control minimum quantities to be shipped per store.
- Override the system if quantities are not available.
- Allocate orders based on a purchase order or cutting ticket.
- Put a picking ticket on hold while waiting for additional goods.
- Full user control on the allocation priorities.